TW400 Tire Pressure Monitor System 4 Wireless External Sensors Cigarette Lighter Solar Panel Display Temperature Alarm
Description: TPMS which means a tire pressure monitoring system, it uses automotive electronic technology, sensor technology and wireless communication technology to monitor the tire pressure and temperature in the car driving. It will give alarm on a flat tire, abnormal temperature rise and low pressure, so that to avoid traffic accidents and protect drivers’ and passengers’ life.
– TW400 wireless TPMS car tire pressure monitor
– Displays pressure and temperature of 4 tires simultaneously
– Colorized display screen
– Sensor failure alarm
– Low pressure alarm ( below 1.8bar / 26psi )
– High pressure alarm ( over 3.2bar / 46psi )
– High temperature alarm ( over 70 centigrade degree )
– Low battery alarm
– 4 external sensors
– Battery: 2000mAh rechargeable li-ion battery
– charging time: 3 hours approx.
– Working time: 10 days approx.
– Transmission power: Less than 10dBm
– Transmission frequency: 433.92MHz
– Pressure range: 0 – 4.5bar / 0 – 65psi
– Pressure sensitivity: 0.1bar / 1.5psi
– Temperature sensitivity: 3 centigrade degree
– Working temperature: -20 – 80 centigrade degree Model: TW400
Material: Electronic Components,Metal,Plastic Package weight: 0.540 kg
Package size (L x W x H): 17.00 x 14.00 x 8.50 cm / 6.69 x 5.51 x 3.35 inches Package Contents: 1 x Solar Displayer, 1 x Anti-slip Mat, 1 x Metal Wrench, 5 x Nut, 2 x Plastic Wrench, 4 x External Sensor, 1 x English User Manual