Product type: PZEM-061(V2.0)
1. Electrical parameter measurement function (voltage, current, active power, energy)
2. Overload alarm function (over power alarm threshold, backlight and power flashing to alarm).
3. Power alarm threshold preset function (can set power alarm threshold).
4. The reset function of energy key.
5. Store data when power off.
6. Large-screen LCD (display voltage, current, active power, energy at the same time)
7. Backlight function.
B. Appearance and Key function
I. Display Interface
Display interface is a large-screen LCD, it can display voltage, current, power, energy parameters at the same time.
II. Display format
1. Power: test range: 0~22kW
Within 1kW, the display format is 0.0~999.9W;
Within 1kW~10kW, the display format is 1000~9999W;
10kW and above, the display format is 0.1~22.0kW.
2. Energy: test range: 0~9999kWh
Within 10KWh, the display format is 0~9999Wh;
10kWh and above, the display format is 10~9999kWh.
3. Voltage: test range: 80~260V
Display format: 80~260V
4. Current: test range: 0~100A
Display format: 0.00~99.99A
1. Backlight control
Short press the key to turn on or off the backlight, the backlight has memory function, it can store the on or off state when power off.
2. Reset energy
Step1: Long press the key for 5 seconds until the number in energy display window flash, then release the key.
Step2: Short press the key again, then the energy value is cleared and exit the reset flashing state. If you don’t want to clear, then long press the key for 5 seconds again until the number doesn’t flash, it means the energy value is not cleared and will exit the reset state.
3. Set power alarm threshold
Step1: Long press the key until the LCD screen display “SET CLr”, then release the key to enter the setting state
Step2: Power window display the current power alarm value and the last digit begin to flash, then you can short press to plus 1, when there is no operation over 3 seconds, it will switch the digit position automatically, the setting method is as same as the above.
Step3: After finish the setting, long press the key over 5 seconds will store automatically and exit, the range of active power threshold is 0.0–22.0kw
1. This module is suitable for indoor, please do not use outdoor.
2. Applied load should not exceed the rated power.
3. Wiring order can’t be wrong.
4. It can’t be used for inverter.
D. Specification parameters
1. Working voltage: 80 ~ 260VAC
2. Test voltage: 80 ~ 260VAC
3. Rated power: 100A/22000W
4. Operating frequency: 45-65Hz
5. Measurement accuracy: 1.0 grade
1 X PEACEFAIR New product Digital AC 100A 4IN1 voltage current power energy Voltmeter Ammeter
1 X CT (Optional , A style or B style)
The color of the CT is random.
There are three types of power: active power (P represents / unit W), reactive power (Q represents / unit Var), apparent power (S represents / unit VA).
And the power of our product is active power.
Active power is calculated as: P = U * I * cosφ, cosφ represents the power factor, for purely resistive loads (such as incandescent, heater, etc.) the power factor is generally close to 1, for inductive load and capacitive load, the power factor is between 0-1; so when you test the purely resistive load, the power(P) is substantially equal to or close to U * I; but when you test inductive or capacitive loads (such as refrigerators, washing machines, televisions, computers, etc.), P
F.dimension diagram (mm)