Impressively clear and full-range sound
Automatically connects to the last-connected device
Aux-in jack and 3.5mm audio cable for non-Bluetooth devices
Built-in Mic for hands-free calls
Supports up to 32 GB Micro-SD card
Supports MP3, WMA,WAV, FLAC, APE
Automatically turns off after 10 minutes if there is no manual operation and no device connected
Battery:Built-in 2200 mAh Lithium battery
Output Power: 10W
Size: 6.0 × 2.6 × 2.5 in / 152 × 66 × 64 mm
Weight: 12 oz / 341g (including the built-in Lithium battery）
|Speaker Type||Portable Bluetooth Speaker|
|Speaker System||Dual-channel + Bass|
|Active / Passive||Active|
|Battery||Built-in 2200 mAh Lithium battery|
|Input||5V / 1A|
|Supported Storage||Up to 32 GB Micro SD card (FAT32)|
|Charging Time||About 3 hours with 1A output adapter|
|Loudspeaker||Dual 1.5 inches internal magnetic speakers + Low frequency amplifier|
|Output Power||2 × 5W, THD=3%|
|Frequency Response||50 Hz – 20 KHz|
|USB Standard||USB 2.0 (compatible with USB 1.1)|
|Supported Media Type||APE, FLAC, WAV, WMA, MP3|
|MP3: 8 Kbps – 320 Kbps|
|WMA: 5 Kbps – 384Kbps|
|APE: 100 Kbps – 1200 Kbps|
|FLAC: 100 Kbps – 1200 Kbps|
|WAV: 32 Kbps – 384 Kbps|
1) Not able to connect to your device ?
1. Restart the speaker and try again
2. If your device requires a Pin Code, please enter 0000
2) Keeps cutting out when playing ?
Please ensure the speaker is within the operating range and there are no obstacles between the speaker and the device
3) Not able to play the music in Micro SD card?
1. Please ensure the format of the Micro SD card is FAT32. It only supports FAT32 Micro SD card
2. Please ensure the formats of the music files are APE, FLAC, WAV, WMA or MP3
4) No sound when playing?
1. Please adjust the volume of the speaker
2. Please adjust the volume of your device
3. Please check if the speaker is paused
5) No sound in AUX-in mode?
Please ensure the audio cable is connected well?
6) Not able to turn on?
Please try to charge the speaker for about 3 hours
7) No respond to any operation?
Please try to reset the speaker by pressing the reset button in the AUX-in jack