- Touch buttons
- Unit Conversion
- Continuous weighing
- Maximum weight 15KG
- Division value 1g
- 90 seconds automatically shut down (manual shutdown (press TARE 3 seconds)
- Warn of under voltage / overload
- C1 has 6 units for conversion, (milk, lb, L, ml, kg, g)
- milk: conversion of milk volumes
- L/lm: which will change into L automatically once reaching 1000lm.
- g/kg: which will change into kg automatically once reaching 1000g. (Russian units: unit g=r / kg=kr)
- Blue LED HD display
- 4mm tempered glass
- 4 G Type sensors
- Anticollision rounded-corner technique
- Bases made with ABS engineering plastics
- Why hte weighing datas are biased on different grounds?
- Why the data is unstable or fluctuating in weighing?
- What is the minimum weighable range?
- What is the normal range of the error?
Normally, an error within about 3g is allowable.